Probase Nutrition Organic Cranberry Juice Powder. Take 1 tablespoon of Probase Nutrition Organic Cranberry Juice Powder as part of your daily routine to maintain a healthy urinary tract! Get the urinary tract benefits of one glass of cranberry juice in just 1 teaspoon of Probase Nutrition Organic Cranberry Juice Powder. Our Organic Cranberry Juice Powder helps maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- Rich in Immune Vitamins (Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C and K), Amino Acids, Fibers, Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Zinc Vitamin), Flavonoids, Polyphenols, Enzymes, and Antioxidants.
- Powerfully Supports Urinary Tract (UTI), Digestive Health, and Healthy Immune Response.
- No Additives, No Preservatives, No Fillers, No GMOs, No Artificial Colors, No Flavor, No Soy, and No Gluten.
- Probase Nutrition cranberry juice powder can be enjoyed as a tasty juice when mixed with water, topped on yogurt, mixed in a smoothie, or when added to your favorite recipes. You can also use it in oatmeal and baked goods like muffins and cake. There’s nothing like the tangy, tart juice to start the day off right.
- Cranberry juice is most well known for its associations with UTIs. Cranberries may help support bladder walls, to promote urinary tract health in both men and women from the polyphenols and other natural phytonutrients.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT - Cranberries can play an important role in supporting your body's immune function because of the antioxidants that help fight free radicals. Be sure to choose cranberry juice without much-added sugar as most of the juices you find at the grocery store have lots of added sugar which counteracts the health benefits.
- KIDNEY SUPPORT - Cranberries provide natural support for your liver and kidneys but they also have a very sharp, sour taste so are rarely eaten raw – they’re more commonly enjoyed dried or juiced. To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic blueberry, banana, and pomegranate powders.
- CLEANSE & DETOX - Cranberries are packed with nutrients to help your body cleanse and detox itself from toxins. There is growing evidence that the phytonutrients in cranberries play an important role in digestive health and may have anti-inflammatory properties. If you want to give your body the nutrients it needs, it’s worth starting the day with a cup of this tangy juice.
- DO NOT EXPECT CRANBERRY FLAVOR LIKE IN HIGH SUGAR BEVERAGES YOU ARE USED TO: Due to the cranberry's naturally low sugar content and tart flavor, cranberry products often need added sugar to be enjoyable. This is a supplement, without the usually added sweeteners and flavors.