BENEFITS OF PROBASE COLLAGEN POWDER
- Probase Nutrition Collagen Powder is a dietary supplement that contains pure collagen from grass-fed, non-GMO sources.
- Collagen is a protein that is essential for skin, hair, nail, and joint health.
- Probase Nutrition Collagen Powder is a convenient way to get the benefits of collagen without consuming large amounts of animal products.
- It is easy to mix into your favorite beverages or foods and is clean and tasteless, making it a versatile addition to any diet.
- Collagen may help improve skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and support hair and nail growth.
- It may also help reduce joint pain and inflammation and support overall joint health.
- Probase Nutrition Collagen Powder is made with high-quality ingredients and is sourced from grass-fed, non-GMO sources.
- It is manufactured in SQF and GMP facilities, ensuring purity, safety, and effectiveness.
- Probase Nutrition Collagen Powder contains only one ingredient, making it a clean and simple addition to any diet.
- With consistent use of Probase Nutrition Collagen Powder, you may experience improved skin, hair, and nail health, reduced joint pain and inflammation, and improved overall joint health.
What are Collagen Peptides?
Collagen Peptides are 100% hydrolyzed gelatin. There are no fillers, additives, MSG, GMOs, or artificial ingredients. This is simply collagen that has gone through an additional enzyme process called hydrolysis. This process breaks down the protein chains that are naturally occurring into smaller pieces, creating a hot or cold water soluble collagen powder supplement that is easy for the body to digest and absorb.
Amino Acids and Collagen
The collagen molecule is made up of amino acids joined together to form long, molecular chains. There are 18 different amino acids in collagen, each occurring at its own level and sequence in the molecule. Collagen is an excellent dietary source of the primary amino acids that make up the protein molecule:
As a concentrated source of these amino acids, collagen nourished the tissues throughout the body, such as cartilage, bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, vital organs, skin, hair, and nails.
Collagen Shelf Life
If collagen is stored in a tightly sealed poly-lined container in normal indoor conditions, it will remain stable indefinitely. The only exception is if the collagen is kept in heat above (45°C) 113°F with relative humidity above 60%. In this extreme scenario, the collagen will gradually lose its ability to swell and dissolve.